Top 5 Things to Do in Fairmont, WV
If you are looking for something fun to do, this list of the top five things to do in Fairmont, WV is a great place to start. Every city has some hidden gems and Fairmont, WV is no exception. With family activities and things to do with your friends, this list will help you plan a fun day no matter what your interests are. Keep reading to see the top five fun things to do in Fairmont, WV.
[Learn More: Community Events]
5 Things to Do When in Fairmont, WV
- Prickett’s Fort State Park. With over 188 acres of beautiful landscape and plenty to do, Prickett’s Fort State Park is the number one thing to do in Fairmont, WV. The original fort was built during European settlement and today’s guests will see a reconstruction of what the fort was believed to have looked like.
- Heston Farm. Whether you’re taking your family and children, or you are going with a group of friends, Heston Farm in Fairmont, WV offers plenty of activities for everyone. There is a winery, distillery, animal farm, a natural spring, a community garden, playgrounds, a train and many other fun things to do.
- Palatine Park. This wonderful park offers fun for the whole family and is a perfect place for children to play, to have a picnic, or to get together with friends to listen to music.
- Telephone Museum. Just off the beaten path and near downtown, the Telephone Museum offers plenty of history and information so be sure to check it out.
- East Marion Park. With tennis courts, a playground, picnic tables, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, a wave pool in the summer, this local park in Fairmont, WV has something for everyone.
[You May Also Like: Best Trails near Whitehall, WV]